Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

No worries.. I have Allah!


Everything was ready. Except the speaker. She was stuck in traffic jam, unable to reach on time. We should run Plan B, instead of Plan A.

Plan B? Do we have?

*********

Having no choice, I took over the position of the speaker. Maybe I was nervous that I don't even know how to start. "O Allah, help me!".

I have to talk about ISK. In the very last minute, I planned what to talk first and what to talk next. But when I start my talk, the plot just didn't happened as I want it to be. I can really feel that every word that came out, was actually arranged by Allah, not me.

Then came the time when I asked the audience "Which phrase in the Quran that says Islam means submit?". Then I myself asked about the answer. "Do I remember which phrase? No!". At this time I really hope that any of my audience know the phrase, but none of them did. I tried to have help from ny friends, but they too cannot help on the spot.

"Argghhh what to do? How to continue my talk without the answer???"

Hoping for miracle, I opened the Quran at random pages.. and saw this phrase..

2:131
When his Lord said to him, "Submit", he said "I have submitted [in Islam] to the Lord of the worlds."
[Al-Baqarah, 2: 131]

This is the phrase I was looking for!
It was a miracle that I found the phrase, isn't it?
I just can't say anything except..... Allah is the only helper!

22:78
And strive for Allah with the striving due to Him. He has chosen you and has not placed upon you in the religion any difficulty. [It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you "Muslims" before [in former scriptures] and in this [revelation] that the Messenger may be a witness over you and you may be witnesses over the people. So establish prayer and give zakah and hold fast to Allah . He is your protector; and excellent is the protector, and excellent is the helper.
[Al-Haj, 22: 78]

0 comments:

Post a Comment